Discuss & Learn How To Make Money Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
deepika2029

Which is your favorite destination place in the world ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Which is your favorite destination place in the world ?

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:55 pm
Kochi city is where most tourists start their exploration of the various places in Kerala. The town has some interesting places too where you can see Portuguese, Dutch, Arabic and British influences. An entertaining area is Jew Town with shops selling spices, antiques, and souvenirs.
meenu007

Which is your favorite destination place in the world ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Which is your favorite destination place in the world ?

Nestled among the peaks of the Italian Dolomites, it’s a very special place to me: it’s where I spent most of my holidays as a child and I love it so much that over the years I went there over 20 times! Yes, you read that right: I never tire of it and keep going back.

meenu007

If a place touches my heart and soul. Definitely, that place is an awesome destination! I went solo to Mountain Province after someone breaks my heart. I feel like going somewhere where I could release all the tears, talk to the universe and to realize what went wrong. Suddenly, the mountain up north whisper to my ears “Come here” so I packed my things and do an adventure.
kavita123

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:56 pm
Sydney, Australia
Way over in the Southern Hemisphere lies one of the most popular ‘dream destinations’ – Sydney, the cultural capital of Australia and home to the iconic Sydney opera house and Sydney harbour bridge. If you’ve stepped off a long haul flight to get here, you’re gonna need to know where to get the best coffee in Sydney. You’re welcome.

meenu007

If anyone would fall in love with a commune like Colmar, most of the credit would be go to the colourful half-timbered houses. And that is exactly why Colmar won my heart.

meenu007

I knew nothing about the Azores when I booked a 4-day last-minute trip in a desperate attempt to catch some of the last summer sun rays before giving in to the falling leaves of autumn and the freezing nights of winter.Arriving at Sao Miguel, the largest island of the nine islands belonging to the Azores, I was completely blown away: it turned out to be one of the most beautiful islands I have ever seen!
meenu007

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:57 pm
i was in the dreamland, for the 1st time.In June 2014, I, along with my family (Mom, dad, and a younger sister) did a road trip in our country, India – from Srinagar to Leh. We had heard a lot about the place, seen the pictures but weren’t convinced that something can be so beautiful.
meenu007

Of all the 19 countries I visited, I must say Crete in Greece is one of my favorite, a fantastic fun summer getaway. Me and my boyfriend just happened to book it last minute, a hastily chaotic last minute. With a little persistence and luck trolling travel sites for tickets, it turned out to be one of the best trips we’ve had to date.What I didn’t know, until we were physically there, is that Crete is known for beautiful turquoise blue and green waters, clear down to 20 meters, numerous historical sites with unique simplistic beauty
meenu007

Beautiful sunsets, snorkelling and paddle boarding in a sub-tropical paradise are not usually things you associate with Japan. After my first visit to Japan in March 2011, just a week after the devastating earthquake and tsunami I had fallen in love with a gorgeous country filled with sleek modern cities and ancient towns with traditional customs. I just knew that I had to go back. I wanted to go back and experience the “real” Tokyo; the Tokyo with bright neon lights and buzzing streets
meenu007

There is barely a car in sight as you stroll the cobblestone streets of Oaxaca. Boldly painted buildings and the occasional tree treat your eyes to a feast of colour. You look to the end of the Calle and see a different world, a 400 year old Spanish Cathedral creates a stark contrast which sums up the grand history of this peaceful town in the Mexican hills.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum