Discuss & Learn How To Make Money Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
deepika2029

Which is your favorite destination place in the world ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which is your favorite destination place in the world ?

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:51 pm
The locals were absolutely delightful and I have never experienced sincere kindness like that in all of Vietnam.
meenu007

Which is your favorite destination place in the world ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which is your favorite destination place in the world ?

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:52 pm
Mountains and beach, nature and more……these are things that I love. Capetown, in South Africa, has it all– just within arms reach. It offers a very vibrant city nestled in between a mountain and enveloped by bodies of water.

kavita123

Goreme, Turkey
This little town in Cappadocia is a favourite for travellers visiting Turkey to take flight in the sea of hot air balloons over the area. To find out what the experience is like, here’s one of the best full recounts of the experience: Hot Air ballooning over Cappadocia.

kavita123

Ubud, Indonesia
Well before hollywood caught on (aka Eat Pray Love) to the charm of Bali, travellers have been flocking from near and far to experience the fantastic organic foods, spiritual experience and colourful sunsets on offer. But perhaps no place is as serene and surreal as Ubud, lying in the centre of Bali with its’ pristine rice fields, rolling hills and friendly locals. For the full experience, why not consider a surf + bike + yoga retreat!?

meenu007

The first time I made a quick trip to Vietnam (Hoi An), I knew I had to go back and explore the other cities. However, it wasn’t until I went to Hoi An that I truly fell in love with this country. Coming straight from Saigon, I found myself in Hoi An on a Valentines Day, alone, for the first time in six years
meenu007

I started traveling to Sudan in 2007, for work. At first, I was fascinated by the destination. My colleagues had already been working there on assignment for the largest mobile company and their tales of a country so closed off from the outside world, embargoed and with so few, if any, travelers, was intriguing and I just couldn’t help but feel drawn to the magic of the dessert and its people. In May, I was assigned to a project there to replace a colleague needed in Saudi Arabia and my adventures started.
kavita123

Cusco, Peru
Having recently visited the popular (and highly photographed) UNESCO World Heritage Site of Machu Picchu, I can certainly say firsthand that it is little wonder this is one of the world’s top 25 best destinations. Here’s a guide to help you get the most from Machu Picchu.

meenu007

Hallstatt is a charming city in Austria, about an hour’s drive east from Salzburg, and is one of my favorites in the whole world. Being a nature lover, I immediately fell in love with this lovely place tucked between a mountain and a lake, especially as I caught it during the beginning of fall when the leaves were starting to turn. I have met the most wonderful people – both locals and travelers alike – while staying here, and have vowed from the first moment I set eyes on it to come back as much as I can.

deepika2029

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:53 pm
ITALY
Nestled among the peaks of the Italian Dolomites, it’s a very special place to me: it’s where I spent most of my holidays as a child and I love it so much that over the years I went there over 20 times! Yes, you read that right: I never tire of it and keep going back.
meenu007

During the Vietnam War, children were killed, women were raped and men were massacred. Generation after generation, many children were still affected by Agent Orange; a powerful mixture of chemical defoliants that was used by the U.S army against the Vietnamese.

kavita123

St. Petersburg, Russia
You’ll love the former capital of the Russian Federation… it’s impossible not to! St Petersburg is charming, cultured, and oozing with history at every turn.

kavita123

Bangkok, Thailand
The Thai capital makes the list thanks to its’ chaotic charm. Bursting with colour and neon signs, Bangkok mesmerises travellers as they pass through the busy city en route to the much more calm shores of Phuket, Koh Samui or other resort towns.
kavita123

Kathmandu, Nepal
Sadly devastated by the recent earthquake, the city of Kathmandu has long been a favourite for the adventurous traveller. While they are still picking up the pieces given the current crisis, now might be the perfect time to visit in a capacity where you can give back on an active and engaging trip away from home.

deepika2029

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:54 pm
LADAKH
I was in the dreamland, for the 1st time.In June 2014, I, along with my family (Mom, dad, and a younger sister) did a road trip in our country, India – from Srinagar to Leh.
meenu007

The Nagano Prefecture has got to be my favorite place to be in Japan. After traveling various parts of Japan, Nagano prefecture contains the 3 tiny towns that I adore. Yamanouchi, Matsumoto and Obuse.A blanket of snow covered the streets as the town transformed into a winter wonderland with every snowfall.
kavita123

Athens, Greece
Athens often gets a bad wrap for being dirty, unorganised and not tourist-friendly. But the plain fact is that Athens has history like no other – so it is certainly worth a couple of days in your itinerary, if even only en route to the nearby Greek islands.

meenu007

Called as the ‘Home of the Winds’, the islands of Batanes would have to be my favorite destination of all! Now, this may come off as a bit of a biased opinion since this is my hometown, but after traveling through various places around the world for over 2 years… I still find the beauty of Batanes as unrivalled. Even if it weren’t my hometown in the first place, I bet that I would have still declared this as my favorite place.
deepika2029

JAPAN
Beautiful sunsets, snorkelling and paddle boarding in a sub-tropical paradise are not usually things you associate with Japan. After my first visit to Japan in March 2011, just a week after the devastating earthquake and tsunami I had fallen in love with a gorgeous country filled with sleek modern cities and ancient towns with traditional customs.
kavita123

Budapest, Hungary
Budapest is commonly cited as one of Europe’s most underrated cities – but I’d say it is probably THE most underrated of the European cities now being discovered by travellers venturing beyond the tradition path in the West.

meenu007

History, History and History all around. Hampi – a UNESCO heritage site, a ghost town in South India and the ertswhile thriving capital of the Vijayanagara Kingdom in the 16th Century. If there is any city or place that I could compare it to, it would be Rome. Quite like Rome, whether you head right or left, all you will see are amazing buildings and treasures of the past. Each monument has some amazing facet to it.
kavita123

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:55 pm
Queenstown, New Zealand
New Zealand’s adventure capital has a lot to offer travellers: bungy jumping, sky diving, mountain biking, hiking, and kayaking are just a few to be named.

meenu007

Best known for being one of Malaysia’s UNESCO World Heritage Site, George Town lured me in with the promise of great food, history, culture, and street art. This capital of Penang was once a trading hub back in the days. Its diverse architecture consisting of British colonial buildings, Chinese shophouses and different places of worship makes it one of the most colorful and culturally diverse city.

deepika2029

KERALA
kavita123

Hong Kong, China
My obsession with Hong Kong will probably never fade. Having visited the city for up to two weeks at a time on more than 8 occasions, I can safely say that I have a soft spot for this East-meets-West city in Asia. If you’re heading there soon, here’s where you’ll find the best dim sum, what to do in Hong Kong, and a very unofficial guide to Disneyland Hong Kong.

kavita123

Dubai, UAE
The city that emerged out of the desert almost overnight is quickly becoming a favourite for frequent travellers. Its no secret that Emirates is one of the best airlines out there (they seriously offer the most comfortable economy class and a very indulgent business class), so Dubai is becoming a common stopover for travellers flying across the globe.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum