Discuss & Learn How To Make Money Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Manoj

Which is your favorite destination place in the world ? Empty Which is your favorite destination place in the world ?

Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:43 pm
hi
kavita123

Which is your favorite destination place in the world ? Empty Re: Which is your favorite destination place in the world ?

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:43 pm
Mayreau and the Mayreau Cays.
Mayreau is a small island at the bottom end of the Grenadine chain of islands, belonging to the Caribbean country of St. Vincent. White sandy beached fringed with palm trees and lapped by a warm turquoise seas. Luxury accommodation, wonderful food, some great fishing and diving, and a wonderful laid-back feeling…
kavita123

Which is your favorite destination place in the world ? Empty Re: Which is your favorite destination place in the world ?

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:43 pm
Far North Queensland and the Great Barrier Reef.
This is a region I know very well from many visits to family who live in this region, and apart from the delights of visiting and diving on the Great Barrier Reef, it has a huge variety of very different locations, ranging from the bustle of the City of Cairns, to never-ending white sandy beaches, to tropical rain forest, to quiet tree-lined streets of small towns, to lush farmland.

kavita123

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:44 pm
The Greek Islands.
But which one? There are hundreds to choose from, each beautiful in its own way, but perhaps my favourite is Santorini. Then of course we have places like Mykonos, Zakynthos, Hydra, Paros, Kythera, Poros, Delos, Meganissi… Many of them have the most stunning scenery and history stretching back thousands of years. Quiet tavernas, deserted beaches, beautiful evening light, and those sunsets…

deepika2029

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:45 pm
We all do have our favorite travel destination; perhaps there’s even more than one, but you know by heart that there is that one particular town, city or country which you would never forget all because of its beauty and as well the memories you made with that one special place, either it is for budget backpacking or for luxury traveling.

Aditya992000

The amritsar ranked 4th and become one of the famous tourist destination of Punjab attracting one lakh visitors everyday. The famous places in Amritsar to visit is shri harmandir sahib(golden temple), the mall of amritsar, the heritage walk.
deepika2029

During my 10 days in New Zealand, my friend and I traveled from Christchurch to Fox Glacier to Queenstown and then took a plane to Auckland. To put it all into perspective
Aditya992000

The chandigarh is the dream city to live build by famous French architect Le Corbusier. The famous places in chandigarh are sector 17 and 22, rock garden, rose garden, phase 15 and karna lake.
Aditya992000

Jaipur is a pink city of Rajasthan known for its royalty and wonderful monuments. The best places to see in jaipur is hawa mahal, Jal mahal, Amer fort, johari bazzar, tripoli bazzar and babu bazzar etc. Jaipur is a shopping destination where people can get all types of Rajasthani items.
deepika2029

the water… the water is blue. Like, really blue. Sometimes pale, beautiful blue that complements the grey stone it’s trickling through. And sometimes deep blue that gets muddled by the reflection of the mountain and almost makes you resent that there is a sight that beautiful.
Aditya992000

The shimla is a other favourite destination for me to travel. Its a beautiful hill station, famous for its snow and British artitecture. The beauty of shimla memberrise you with its beautiful mountains everywhere.
deepika2029

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:46 pm
The main reason we had to do so much travel was because we had so many great things on the agenda.
deepika2029

One of my all time favourite travel destinations is Tenby in the South of Wales. It is where I was lucky enough to spend a year of my life studying abroad as an exchange student, and where I learned so many important lessons that I have taken with me into my twenties.
deepika2029

Tenby is a coastal town, and very popular among fishermen and tourists. When you look at photos, it is not hard to imagine why!
meenu007

I live in that one special place – Helsinki, Finland. Why did I choose my current hometown? Simple, I’ve made so many memories with this place that it will forever be in my heart.
kavita123

Marrakech, Morocco
What is there not to love about Marrakech!? This city is an abundance of colours and fabrics, an endless maze of souks, and with many mosques, palaces and gardens to keep you exploring for days on end. Be sure to avoid the warmer months, as Marrakech experiences extremely high temperatures year-round. Watch out for the snake charmers in the Djemaa el-Fna!

deepika2029

With beautiful beaches on all sides, adorable cobbled streets and bright coloured houses, it is clear to see why Tenby is such a popular destination. But still, not a lot of people have heard of the town or of its history.
meenu007

BECAUSE EVERYTHING ABOUT NEW ZEALAND IS BEAUTIFUL. Just like everything in Australia was created to destroy you, everything in New Zealand was created to be beautiful. In nerdy, designer/editor explanation, it’s like the saturation in Photoshop is boosted by at least 15%. The greens are ridiculous. And the water… the water is blue.
deepika2029

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:47 pm
The ruins of the old castle gates is still prominent along the main streets, and show signs of a rather strategically placed stronghold once upon a time.
deepika2029

Caldey Island, one of the Holy Islands of Britain is located merely 1 kilometer from the town, and it is possible to go by boat from Tenby to Caldey Island if you wish to visit the monastery.
meenu007

With beautiful beaches on all sides, adorable cobbled streets and bright coloured houses, it is clear to see why Tenby is such a popular destination. But still, not a lot of people have heard of the town or of its history.
kavita123

Siem Reap, Cambodia
As the gateway to the ruins of Angkor Wat, Siem Reap attracts tourists from around the world and has recently become one of the world’s most visited tourist attractions.
deepika2029

If you are interested in British history you may also wish to know that Henry VII was sheltered within the city walls of Tenby during the War of the Roses. He was born in Pembroke Castle, which is a mere 20 minute drive away.
meenu007

When in Bangkok i like to get off the tourist trail and get lost in the maze of the city’s streets. One of my favourite ways to see the city is to buy a Skytrain day ticket for 120 Baht and randomly ride, getting off at various stations and exploring the area around it. You will be surprised at how friendly the locals can be.

deepika2029

Tenby is obviously important to me since I spent a year of my life there, but the town is also a favourite of mine because of its beautiful beaches, its stunning architecture and its history.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum