Discuss & Learn How To Make Money Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
deepika2029

Which is your favorite destination place in the world ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which is your favorite destination place in the world ?

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:48 pm
There is so much to discover there, and it is perfect for a quiet holiday by the sea.
kavita123

Which is your favorite destination place in the world ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which is your favorite destination place in the world ?

Istanbul, Turkey
Istanbul has all the bustling Byzantine romance of the past and all the chaotic charm of the present. You can’t miss these top Istanbul attractions.
kavita123

Hanoi, Vietnam
Now the capital of Vietnam and the countries’ second largest city, Hanoi is often cited as a must visit for travellers making their way to Vietnam. While the streets are busy and often chaotic, there is an abundance of culture to be found in the distinct blend of influences over the years: particularly the Southeast Asian, Chinese and French influences.
deepika2029

BANGKOK, THAILAND
Bangkok always has something new to offer whenever I visit. This is one of the most vibrant non-stop cities in the world and the centre of Asia and one of my favourite places.

kavita123

Prague, Czech Republic
This ‘just passing through’ city in Central Europe has quickly become a favourite for European adventurers. The Czech Republic capital offers visitors great beer, partying, and oodles of sightseeing for the more tame traveller. Be sure to visit nearby Cesky Krumlov (a short 2 hour drive away), as it might just be the most romantic town in Europe.
deepika2029

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:49 pm
When in Bangkok i like to get off the tourist trail and get lost in the maze of the city’s streets. One of my favourite ways to see the city is to buy a Skytrain day ticket for 120 Baht and randomly ride, getting off at various stations and exploring the area around it. You will be surprised at how friendly the locals can be.

kavita123

London, United Kingdom
As the world’s most visited city, it is perhaps no surprise that London nears the top of the list for 2015. To discover more of London beyond the tourist attractions, be sure to check out the London contributor’s top tips.
deepika2029

PUERTO GALERA, PHILIPPINES
Wow! The first word I uttered the very first time I set my feet on the mushy sand of Puerto Galera.
meenu007

Wow! The first word I uttered the very first time I set my feet on the mushy sand of Puerto Galera. Yes, the sand was so soft it felt like I was walking on a massive tofu. The place looked nothing like my city The sea air, the breeze it felt so refreshing! I have never smelt anything like it in a long time. I fell in love instantly.Why? Because I love everything about it
kavita123

Rome, Italy
The eternal city has so many attractions to offer travellers that it is little wonder it scraped into the top 10 of the world’s best destinations. Be sure not to miss anything with this list of the top attractions in Rome.

deepika2029

I love the cold crystal water I even asked to be photographed while I was underwater because it felt surreal that the water was naturally clear that way. I love the fresh air, the atmosphere the whole island. The whole place was a paradise. It was a relaxing three-day vacation.We swam in sea,the sun was shining on top of our heads but we did not care.
meenu007

Seeing photos of me in a desert never fails to remind me of my awesome Dubai desert safari tour experience. Our tour initially started with dune bashing – a high speed skillful driving in the wilderness that offers spectacular sight of sand dune after sand dune with the adrenaline rush feeling of a roller coaster ride. We were then taken to a base camp to both discover more of the beauty that the desert has to offer and be connected with the Emirati culture.
kavita123

Buenos Aires, Argentina
The capital of Argentina is bursting with Spanish architectural influence and is a modern day hub for business in South America. Be sure to check out this list of the best things to see and do in Buenos Aires so you don’t miss anything!

deepika2029

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:50 pm
DUBAI
Seeing photos of me in a desert never fails to remind me of my awesome Dubai desert safari tour experience. Our tour initially started with dune bashing – a high speed skillful driving in the wilderness that offers spectacular sight of sand dune after sand dune with the adrenaline rush feeling of a roller coaster ride.
kavita123

Paris, France
It is hardly a surprise to see Paris on the list – it is after all a WOW reader fave!!! The city of love has so much to offer all travellers – whether you’re loved up or flying solo. If you are indeed loved up and looking for that iconic view of the Eiffel Tower from a hotel balcony, check yourself into the Shangri-La Paris, who arguably have the best view of the tower from their gorgeous rooms and suites.

deepika2029

We were then taken to a base camp to both discover more of the beauty that the desert has to offer and be connected with the Emirati culture. I did not let the opportunity pass by, of course, without having photos taken of me in the place .
kavita123

Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town is fondly regarded by locals and visitors alike as the world’s prettiest city – all because of that iconic blend of where the city meets the sea, and nature plays a key part in the lives of locals. If you like hiking, you’ll love making your way up the famous Table Mountain and the many activities on offer around Cape Town.
deepika2029

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:51 pm
CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA
meenu007

Cusco, the ancient capital of Peru, is a fascinating and inspirational city. We should know, we came for three months and ended up staying for two years – that is quite an achievement in itself. There are so many amazing ruins in and around Cusco including Sacsayhuaman and Tipon, not to mention many great trails and hikes; it would take you a long while before you got bored.
kavita123

New York City, New York
A city that needs no introduction – the big apple. Be sure to check out the various New York Neighbourhoods you must visit and for the photograph enthusiasts, here’s a quick list of the best places to take a snap in The City.
deepika2029

VIETNAM
The first time I made a quick trip to Vietnam (Hoi An), I knew I had to go back and explore the other cities. However, it wasn’t until I went to Hoi An that I truly fell in love with this country.
kavita123

Zermatt, Switzerland
And so it goes that if you love skiing, you’ll love Zermatt. This mountain resort town in Switzerland is one of the most popular in all of Europe, so you’ll need to book well in advance if you’re coming in the peak winter season. Also, it won’t come cheap!

meenu007

It’s interesting when people find out how I started surfing. They always think of me as that prissy girl who always needs to be surrounded by the luxuries in life in order to survive. But I always relish the part where I tell them that my love for the beach was reawakened when I was invited to surf and stay at [my first ever] hostel in La Union.

meenu007

Phu Quoc is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been, and is truly an island paradise. It has stunning white beaches and abundant natural beauty. My favorite thing about it is that it has not yet been overdeveloped with resorts and overrun with tourists. It has a relaxed, laid back island feel that makes it a great change of pace from the bustling cities of Vietnam.
kavita123

Barcelona, Spain
The capital of Catalonia is also the capital of GREAT food and captivating architecture. Gaudi’s legacy is to be seen throughout the city, so be sure to take the time to wander through the various neighbourhoods and appreciate the architecture up close.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum