Discuss & Learn How To Make Money Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Abhishek

Tell about Noah's Ark ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Tell about Noah's Ark ?

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:34 pm
Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come; in the scroll of the book it is written of me: I delight to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart.’”–Psalm 40:6-8 As we see in the book of James, faith is made real through action. Fulfilling the Old Testament covenant with Abraham was a way for Israel to make their faith real.
Abhishek

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:34 pm
Stated another way, animal sacrifices were just a means of consummating love for God. Nothing more. Animal sacrifices never actually atoned for sin—only Christ’s sacrifice did that, and it was enough. God merely showed Israel mercy when they remained faithful, and only because Jesus was already pre-destined to come and bear the world’s sin.
Abhishek

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:35 pm
The animal sacrifices were a foreshadowing of Christ’s sacrifice, just as Noah was a foreshadowing of the true savior. Christ’s sacrifice was retroactive through all of history. “Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. For by it the people of old received their commendation.
Abhishek

By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible. By faith Abel offered to God a more acceptable sacrifice than Cain, through which he was commended as righteous, God commending him by accepting his gifts. And through his faith, though he died, he still speaks.
Abhishek

By faith Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death, and he was not found, because God had taken him. Now before he was taken he was commended as having pleased God.
Abhishek

And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.
Abhishek

By faith Noah, being warned by God concerning events as yet unseen, in reverent fear constructed an ark for the saving of his household.
Abhishek

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:36 pm
By this he condemned the world and became an heir of the righteousness that comes by faith.”—Hebrews 11:1-7 Literally all of Hebrews chapter 11 is dedicated to proving that everyone is saved by faith, even all of the Old Testament patriarchs.
Abhishek

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:36 pm
So, if you don’t see Christ in the Old Testament, it’s time to read the Bible in greater detail.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum