Discuss & Learn How To Make Money Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NAMAN

I don't have any Idea about Social Media Marketing anyone can help Me? - Page 8 Empty Re: I don't have any Idea about Social Media Marketing anyone can help Me?

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:00 pm
There are two basic strategies for engaging the social media as marketing tools:
Passive approach.
Active approach.
NAMAN

I don't have any Idea about Social Media Marketing anyone can help Me? - Page 8 Empty Re: I don't have any Idea about Social Media Marketing anyone can help Me?

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:00 pm
Social media can be a useful source of market information and a way to hear customer perspectives.
NAMAN

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:01 pm
Social media can be used not only as public relations and direct marketing tools but also as communication channels targeting very specific audiences with social media influencers and social media personalities and as effective customer engagement tools.
NAMAN

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:01 pm
social media websites can target niche markets even more precisely.
NAMAN

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:02 pm
Google Adsense does this by looking for keywords in social media user's online posts and comments.
NAMAN

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:02 pm
Social networks are, in many cases, viewed as a great tool for avoiding costly market research.
NAMAN

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:03 pm
Facebook and LinkedIn are leading social media platforms where users can hyper-target their ads.
NAMAN

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:03 pm
Social media use in a business or political context allows all consumers/citizens to express and share an opinion about a company's products, services or business practices, or a government's actions.
NAMAN

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:04 pm
Social media marketing, it has become increasingly important to gain customer interest in products and services, which can eventually be translated into buying behavior.
NAMAN

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:05 pm
Engagement in social media for the purpose of a social media strategy is divided into two parts. The first is proactive, regular posting of new online content and conversations, as well as the sharing of content and information from others via weblinks. The second part is reactive conversations with social media users responding to those who reach out to your social media profiles through commenting or messaging.
NAMAN

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:06 pm
Social networking sites can have a large impact on the outcome of events.
NAMAN

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:07 pm
Barack Obama, a virtually unknown Democratic candidate, utilized 15 different social media websites to form relationships with the millions of American citizens who utilize those networks.
NAMAN

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:09 pm
In early 2012, Nike introduced its Make It Count social media campaign. The campaign kickoff began YouTubers Casey Neistat and Max Joseph launching a YouTube video, where they traveled 34,000 miles to visit 16 cities in 13 countries.
NAMAN

One of the main purposes of employing social media in marketing is as a communications tool that makes the companies accessible to those interested in their product and makes them visible to those who have no knowledge of their products.
NAMAN

These companies use social media to create buzz, and learn from and target customers.
NAMAN

It's the only form of marketing that can finger consumers at each and every stage of the consumer decision journey.
daksh007

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:10 pm
thanks
NAMAN

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:12 pm
Marketing through social media has other benefits as well. Of the top 10 factors that correlate with a strong Google organic search, seven are social media dependent.
NAMAN

Instagram has proven itself a powerful platform for marketers to reach their customers and prospects through sharing pictures and brief messages.
NAMAN

Websites such as Delicious, Digg, Slashdot, Diigo, Stumbleupon, and Reddit are popular social bookmarking sites used in social media promotion.
NAMAN

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:13 pm
Social media marketing involves the use of social networks, consumer's online brand-related activities (COBRA) and electronic word of mouth to successfully advertise online.
NAMAN

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:14 pm
Marketers target influential people on social media who are recognised as being opinion leaders and opinion-formers to send messages to their target audiences and amplify the impact of their message.
NAMAN

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:15 pm
A social media post by an opinion leader can have a much greater impact than a social media post by a regular user.
NAMAN

The platform of social media is another channel or site that business' and brands must seek to influence the content of.
NAMAN

In contrast with pre-Internet marketing, such as TV ads and newspaper ads, in which the marketer controlled all aspects of the ad, with social media, users are free to post comments right below an online ad or an online post by a company about its product.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum