Discuss & Learn How To Make Money Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Shadab Khan

I want do Social Media Marketing it Good or Not? Empty I want do Social Media Marketing it Good or Not?

Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:46 pm
Hi.
Abhishek

I want do Social Media Marketing it Good or Not? Empty Re: I want do Social Media Marketing it Good or Not?

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:18 pm
What are the benefits of social media marketing?
Abhishek

I want do Social Media Marketing it Good or Not? Empty Re: I want do Social Media Marketing it Good or Not?

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:19 pm
10 Advantages of Social Media Marketing for Your Business
Increased Brand Awareness. ...
More Inbound Traffic. ...
Improved Search Engine Rankings. ...
Higher Conversion Rates. ...
Better Customer Satisfaction. ...
Improved Brand Loyalty. ...
More Brand Authority. ...
Cost-Effective.
Abhishek

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:20 pm
1. Increased Brand Awareness
2. More Inbound Traffic
3. Improved Search Engine Rankings
4. Higher Conversion Rates
5. Better Customer Satisfaction
6. Improved Brand Loyalty
7. More Brand Authority
9. Gain Marketplace Insights
10. Thought Leadership
Abhishek

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:20 pm
1. Increased Brand Awareness

To get started, create social media profiles for your business and begin interacting with others. Get employees, business partners, and sponsors to "like" and "share" your page. Simply having people interact with your content will increase brand awareness and begin building your reputation as a business.
Abhishek

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:21 pm
2. More Inbound Traffic

Every social media profile you add to your marketing mix is a gateway to your website, and every piece of content you post is another opportunity to acquire a new customer. Social media is a melting pot of different types of people with varying backgrounds and behaviors. With different people come different needs and different ways of thinking. Syndicating your content on as many platforms as possible allows these individuals to organically reach your business.
Abhishek

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:21 pm
3. Improved Search Engine Rankings

Being able to rank in the top positions for your keywords will revolutionize your traffic and continue to generate positive results for your business. Let's face it, everyone uses Google to find information, and they likely won't navigate past page 1 because their answer normally is on the first page of results. If your business website isn't ranked towards the top of search engine results, you should probably adjust your search engine optimization strategy.
Abhishek

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:22 pm
4. Higher Conversion Rates

The better impression you make on a visitor, the more likely they are to think of your business when the need for your product or services arises. Studies have also shown that social media has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing. When a brand is interactive online, consumers who follow your brand's accounts often begin to more completely trust the credibility of your business. People use social media platforms to stay connected to their friends, family, and communities. Since people are already talking, why not throw your brand into the mix?
Abhishek

5. Better Customer Satisfaction

Social media is a networking and communication platform. Creating a voice for your company through these platforms is important in humanizing your company. Customers appreciate knowing that when they post comments on your pages, they will receive a personalized response rather than an automated message.
Abhishek

6. Improved Brand Loyalty

The millennial generation is known for being the most brand loyal customers of all. Born between the early 1980's and the early 2000's, millennials are the largest generation in US history -- and will soon completely consume the market. Studies show that this segment of customers is 62% more loyal to brands that directly engage with them on social media.
Abhishek

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:23 pm
7. More Brand Authority

Regularly interacting with customers demonstrates that your business cares about customer satisfaction, and is available to answer any questions that they might have. Satisfied customers are eager to spread the word about a great product or service and they usually turn to social media to express their opinion.
Abhishek

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:24 pm
8. Cost-Effective

If you decide to use paid advertising on social media, always start small to see what you should expect. As you become more comfortable, fine tune your strategy and try increasing your budget. Just by spending a small amount of time and money you can significantly increase your conversion rates and eventually get return on investment on the money you initially invested.
Abhishek

9. Gain Marketplace Insights

Once you gain a large following, you can use additional tools to analyze the demographics of your consumers. Another insightful aspect of social media marketing is the ability to segment your content syndication lists based on topic, and identify which types of content generate the most impressions. These tools give you the ability to measure conversions based on posts on various social media platforms to find the perfect combination for generating revenue.
Abhishek

10. Thought Leadership

To establish yourself as an expert, be sure to utilize social media platforms and build your presence. Be communicative, connect with your audience, share content, and promote your authority. When your social media campaign is aligned with other marketing efforts, your skills will be highlighted and followers will look up to you.
karan

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:33 pm
nice  Very Happy
daksh007

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:34 pm
TWITTER FACEBOOK GOOGLE+ PINTEREST LINKEDIN
Did you know that 90% of all marketers say social media marketing has increased their business exposure?
daksh007

But some people still own flip phones, and some people dig in their heels and say, what is social media marketing going to do for me? Do I really need it?
daksh007

Whatever your industry, segment and audience, a substantial portion of your customers and leads are on socia
daksh007

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:35 pm
A recent Pew Research Center study found that 68% of American adults are Facebook users. Among 18 to 24-year-olds, 78% use Instagram and 45% are on Twitter.
daksh007

The traffic benefits of social media marketing can be dramatic.
daksh007

We’ve seen a single link on Reddit drive over 20,000 visitors in one weekend, and StumbleUpon links (R.I.P.) increase daily page views from single digits to hundreds. Who wouldn’t want to capitalize on that?
daksh007

Search engine crawlers know which pages are consistently earning traffic and which are just floating out there, forgotten and ignored. Although your killer content strategy is the most important factor in your search rankings, driving traffic to your optimized pages will cause them to climb much faster.
daksh007

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:36 pm
this can be as simple as re-sharing evergreen content (of course, in addition to sharing your new content when it goes live).
daksh007

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:37 pm
This is one of our very favorite benefits of social media marketing.
daksh007

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:37 pm
Let’s say you used HARO to find relevant experts for your latest blog post. Perhaps you quoted someone with a killer social media presence.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum