Discuss & Learn How To Make Money Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
karan

We are doing Events so can you tell me Email Marketing is good for us ya not?  - Page 2 Empty Re: We are doing Events so can you tell me Email Marketing is good for us ya not?

Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:25 pm
Those ads generated from AdWords, AdSense, and PPC. When the user clicks on those ads, the money is then pumped from Gmail, Google Docs and other hosted apps by Google. Around 30% of the total revenue is derived from advertisements in the one FY for Google.
karan

We are doing Events so can you tell me Email Marketing is good for us ya not?  - Page 2 Empty Re: We are doing Events so can you tell me Email Marketing is good for us ya not?

CAN SPAM specifically states that it is illegal to sell – and so, conversely, buy – email addresses.
karan

Many people seem to carry the misconception that any cold, or unsolicited, email is spam and that spam is illegal.
karan

Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:26 pm
It is clear from this definition that if you are doing your job as an email marketer, you should NEVER be sending spam.
karan

Despite its name, the CAN-SPAM Act doesn't apply just to bulk email. ... The law makes no exception for business-to-business email. That means all email – for example, a message to former customers announcing a new product line – must comply with the law.
karan

Transactional email is a type of email sent to facilitate an agreed-upon transaction between the sender and the recipient.
karan

Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:27 pm
Common transactional email use cases include, account creation emails, password resets, purchase receipts, account notifications, and social media updates like friend and follower notifications.
karan

It has become common practice to communicate via e-mail on a daily basis. While we routinely send messages that are intended to be a private communication between two parties, a recipient may copy or forward the message at will.
karan

E-mail messages do not disappear once they are received, sent, or even deleted.
karan

Even when someone has opted in or purchased in the past, you must have a way to unsubscribe when sending commercial email. Many email marketing platforms require and enforce an unsubscribe link for all messages.
karan

Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:28 pm
Rather than globally opting people out, consider people simple preferences for which emails they get.
karan

In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing.
karan

It usually involves using email to send advertisements, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness.
karan

Across all industries the average results for UK SME email marketing campaigns were: Open rate: 24.79% (2016: 24.88%) Click-through rate: 4.19% (3.42%) Unsubscription rate: 0.49% (0.52%)
karan

Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:29 pm
The metric you may not have heard of is click to open rate (CTOR) which essentially measures the effectiveness of the content of your email.
karan

It is calculated by the number of unique clicks divided by the number of unique opens.
karan

Using our ongoing example 100 clicks / 180 opens (multiplied by 100 for a percent) = 55%.
karan

Based on the data presented by MailChimp, the average open rate across all industries is at 21.80%, and the average click-through rate is 2.78%.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum