Discuss & Learn How To Make Money Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
chandakkk

Just like offering freelance services, you can sell your knowledge and advice. Empty Just like offering freelance services, you can sell your knowledge and advice.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:21 pm
Hi Every one
deepika2029

Just like offering freelance services, you can sell your knowledge and advice. Empty Re: Just like offering freelance services, you can sell your knowledge and advice.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:24 pm
If you’re new to freelancing, you might feel ready to take ANY paid work you can get your hands on. But as you get deeper into your freelancing career, you’ll need to start being more strategic about the types of work you do and the clients you take on.
deepika2029

Just like offering freelance services, you can sell your knowledge and advice. Empty Re: Just like offering freelance services, you can sell your knowledge and advice.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:25 pm
when you specialize, you become an expert in a specific field, and experts can charge more for their specialized services.
deepika2029

when it comes to my own experience, choosing to specialize as a content marketing consultant—as opposed to being a general digital marketer for hire—has been the single best decision I’ve made with my freelance business.
deepika2029

This is one of my favorite takeaways from Becoming a Successful Freelancer over on CreativeLive.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum