Discuss & Learn How To Make Money Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
chandakkk

How much money did you gain or lose in stock market in a month and over time? Empty How much money did you gain or lose in stock market in a month and over time?

Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:25 pm
hi
karan

How much money did you gain or lose in stock market in a month and over time? Empty Re: How much money did you gain or lose in stock market in a month and over time?

Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:25 pm
hello
karan

How much money did you gain or lose in stock market in a month and over time? Empty Re: How much money did you gain or lose in stock market in a month and over time?

Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:26 pm
Due to the way stocks are traded, investors can lose quite a bit of money if they don't understand how fluctuating share prices affect their wealth. In the simplest sense, investors buy shares at a certain price and can then sell the shares to realize capital gains.
deepika2029

Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:14 pm
With that in mind, let me tell you that in the initial stages of stock market trading I have made minor losses only.
deepika2029

Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:16 pm
That is where I couldn’t find much momentum in intraday trades and too much volatility in investment trades. If I had reversed the stock selection and stayed invested for that 2 year period, I would have made very good returns.
deepika2029

Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:17 pm
bought investment grade stocks for trading and trading stocks for investment purpose. That is where I couldn’t find much momentum in intraday trades and too much volatility in investment trades. If I had reversed the stock selection and stayed invested for that 2 year period, I would have made very good returns.
deepika2029

Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:17 pm
Intra day stocks based on stop loss triggers, momentum, sector, trends and news
deepika2029

Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:18 pm
I have always bought stocks when they were either mauled and battered at very cheap valuations or sectors in which growth was a certainty but only a matter of time
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum